Long Island's Top Quality Tag Sale Service with a Focus on Details!
Need a TAG SALE / MOVING SALE / ESTATE SALE ..but don't know where to begin? Please begin here... we have lots of information to offer you! ARE YOU MOVING FROM NEW YORK AND CAN’T BRING IT ALL WITH YOU? ..OR DO YOU NEED TO LIQUIDATE AN ESTATE? WE PROVIDE A FULL SERVICE FROM TAG SALE THRU CLEAN-OUT! FREE CONSULTATION! CALL: 516 315-3102 Ask for Madeline WE PROVIDE:
1. FREE CONSULTATION to help you decide if a TAG SALE is right for you! We help homeowners decide if items should sell at the tag sale or via auction. We help you determine what can be sold, what can be discarded, and what you can donate.We help you research your treasured items to determine their value! We assist you each step of the way!! THERE ARE NO UP FRONT COSTS!!*
2. FREE SET-UP: Our Staff brings along tables, display cases, etc. We place price stickers and signs on the items for sale. We make sure your home is set up with safety and security in mind!
3. WE ADVERTISE LIKE NO ONE ELSE! Our E-MAIL LIST has close to 10,000 customers and continues to grow! Great Advertising is Key to a Successful Tag Sale! Our Website promotes your Tag Sale by providing you with your own "page" on our website. We post many photos of your items for sale insuring that you have the greatest exposure possible. We also advertise your Tag Sale using Newsday, and other estate sale websites. WE PLACE LARGE SIGNS in the community to capture impulse shoppers
4. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH SENSIBLE ADVICE & RESOURCES: We research your valued items to help you get the highest prices available!
We help arrange for reputable donations after the sale. We will refer you to second-hand furniture dealers and job lotters who will purchase leftovers at the sales end. We can provide a complete CLEANOUT SERVICE** after the Tag Sale so that your home is broom swept for closing. Our turnaround time from Tag Sale to Cleanout can be 48 hours! We have the best prices! In addition to the Tag Sale, we will often have a 3-4 hour tag sale on the Cleanout day which often pays for the cleanout! We have a list of reputable vendors who you can trust. We do everything we can to help you! 5. EVERYONE IS A VIP! WE HAVE INTEGRITY, WE'RE DEPENDABLE & WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE SKILLS! It doesn't matter if you live in a cottage or a mansion... All of our customers are treated with the same respect! The owner, Madeline Winn was a Masters level Social Worker for 20 years prior to starting "Full of Surprizes Tag Sales", and is sensitive to the stressors you face. The company specializes in the unique needs of Senior Citizens and Adults who may have experienced loss or are moving for the first time after living in their home for many years. SERVING NASSAU COUNTY, SUFFOLK COUNTY, QUEENS COUNTY & BROOKLYN COUNTY IN LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK We will provide you with many references (See our testimonial page) Please Call: Madeline Winn 516 315-3102 for additional information *There is a varying charge for cleanouts depending on the need and size.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
- Prior to each Tag Sale, we E-Mail approx. 8500+ Regular customers and advertise on the Internet in Newsday, EstateSales.net, Craig's List & on other several internet sites which we subscribe to known to tag sale goer). We also put up lots of signs around the community to attract impulse shoppers)
- We believe in one-stop-shopping. Not only will we handle your tag sale needs...but if you like, we will also suggest several reputable movers and can even help you to arrange purchase of boxes at wholesale. Once the sale is over, we refer you for donations and a secondhand furniture dealer (as appropriate). We also can provide a reasonably priced partial or complete clean-out service.
- Our honest, knowledgeable sales staff will prepare your estate professionally, so you will receive top $$$$$. We do full or partial estate liquidations. Our team has almost 40 years of combined experience providing Moving/Estate Sales!
- We are proud to have been chosen to be featured on the Joan Hamberg Radio Talk Show..WOR 710 AM. (See June 21, 2006 & again in 2007)
- When hiring us you can afford to relax in the knowledge that your estate will be liquidated in a professional, efficient manner. We are hired by you, and we will be courteous and thoughtful to your needs and possessions. WE HAVE A VERY LONG LIST OF EXTREMELY HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Ask us to show you our letters of references.
- Madeline is a Master's Level Social Worker who worked for 20 years as Director of a Hospital & Nursing Home Social Work/Discharge Planning Dept. She is well equipped to assist anyone who has had a recent loss, experience some memory loss or who are struggling with the stressors of the upcoming life transition.
- We never attempt to purchase items from you prior to your sale. We feel that this is an unethical practice. However, we can refer you to reputable, quality antique dealers or collectors if that is your interest.
- We do not privately sell for ourselves nor on E-Bay nor have a retail shop.
- We carry liability insurance.
- We are a registered business in Nassau County, NY and Incorporated in NYS.